Tuesday, March 24

Busy days ahead.


I hate the 5 letters F word.well,who likes it?haha.Found all the sejarah sumbers...geografi waiting for the ceramah thingi..starting lakaran for PD..passing up Moral folio tomorrow.Stayed up till 12+ to do the lakaran..but slept at 1+.I dunno why..it has been 3 nights I couldn't sleep..what's wrong?..hmmm...


So we leaders are all gearing up for ENROLMENT DAY which we plan it to fall on the 4th.LOL.4th of April....4/4....sei sei.Wait.no die die business on Enrolment Day.Just hope that merentas desa doesn't fall on the same day.Tomorrow will be a bad bad day for the form 2s.They are so going to get lots and lots of pumpings and scolding.Just look at the way they work.Sorry to say...especially the banner...and song.Great..Mel and I are incharge.haihs.There will be busy days ahead for us.But it's good.I like to be kept busy :))


tHANKS FOR THE NICE PRESENT,ASHLEY!

Thank you.I love it.The present is actually useful and nice.Hmm..what should I keep in it?oh well,I shall decide later.haha.and also thanks again for the great song.FIFTEEN =)
the song means alot to me..felt like me in the song.


The cute foldable storage box by Suet Yee

I told you so-Carrie Underwood

If I told you that I realised you're all I ever wanted

And it's killin' me to be so far away

Would you tell me that you loved me too and would we cry together?

Or would you simply laugh at me and say:

"I told you so, oh I told you so

I told you some day you'd come crawling back and asking me to take you in.

No comments:

Post a Comment