Thursday, March 5

Another reason to screammmm!!

Omg..omg..tomorow is the rehearsel already.8th Coyians better gear up!!Cross your finger to win this year's marching.Checked the stuffs that i need.Got everything! including gloves n wistle.Is Ash,Mel,Addy and Zatil cumin over for sleepover 2moro?Daphne and Maine confirmed not coming.If too little ppl,i guess we better call off this time's sleepover and the next one will be the f2's enrolment.Yes!Can't wait!We shall have chocolate fondue....yummy!!!
2 more days to sports day.It will be a rushing day..as usual.Been rushing since form 1.100 meter event is usually right after marching.I rmb-ed last year tat I have to strip my guide uni on the track and grab my spikes.This year will be the same too but not so rushing as senamrobik in the between marching and 100m.n...n...8th coy will be the 1st contigen out.Guess I gotta bring
3 shoes..i guess,,including my black shoes,white shoes,and spikes.Its ok.I have Melenie as my assistant.And I dun tink I'll even have time to sit and chat wif my girls.We'll chat when it's all over at 12.30 and we go stadium food court there and eat!yes..
Joining inter-skul this year too...just like last year but this time..under 18!omg!Cik Kogi wants us (Me,Jing,Paveena and Li Tng)to run under 18!anyways,will try my very best.=)
Teaming up wif Cheryl,Chin and Sook Yan for 4x100m inter-house.Had been practising these days till leg pain worh.I hope it all pays off.But no pressure..I tell myself:)
HAND STILL HURTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment