Wednesday, March 11

Thanks thanks thanks to all!

Thanks for all your b'day wishes!It makes my day:)
First to wish me is Yee Laine(at 12.04 yday nite)Thanku Thanku..i love you dear.It's okay for what happened today.No one's to blame..dun feel bad.
Received another sms from sis at 12.05..wasn't sleeping yet.She called me at night and asked me what I want as present.Seriously,I dun wanna decide yet.Wait till ewish me happy b'day xam is over and I shall tell you.Sis's bf(Richard koko) sms-ed me to at 12.10.=))
Woke up late this morning.LOL.on my b'day!Looked at the time on my phone..6.13!!
On the light and rush to mum's room.she was still asleep.Luckily I can make it before Ker Chyi arrived.hehehe.Went to sudut and meet up wif Melenie and Wei Jee.Mel told us wat is coming out for english and tat she only knew it this morning.Ker Chyi's reaction is pretty big.Not goin to mention it here.Zatil came den.She wished me Happy Birthday and gave me a hug.That moment..Mel and Ker Chyi was shocked coz they forgot my b'day.lol.funny reactions from them "omg..omg!"haha.It's okay.I dun expect anyone the remember as it's an exam week.Muz be concentrating on exam 1st.I und..I und..haha.
Addy came and wished me and gave me the present.It's a bangle!I have one..Zatil have one too!Thnx Addy!You're such a good friend;)..and Ashley too.
Thnx for all your kind wishes!
Jing,Jun Ting,Pia,Kai Wen,Charmaine,Siva,Kai Yen,Yilian the lamo,Davinia the blur and Pari Pari!haha.
And to weirdo...thnx for the songs!Finally I got some new songs to listen to.
-Taylor Swift's Fifteen-
Cuz when you're fifteen, somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe them and when you're fifteen ,feelin' like there's nothin to figure out
Count to ten ,take it in this is life before you know who you're gonna be FIFTEEN.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    Sorry for not wishing you in sch just now; din get to see you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete