Sunday, March 29

Earth hour 2009 =D

went to skul in the morning with Kai Wen.madly,she brought her guitar and I brought plants.hmm..sorry Maine!can't help you with the coy garden.haha.my legs kena 9 mosquitoe bites.I know..even mosquitoes love my legs. =X lol.First thing,seperated the recruits to their performances.sketch was...dead.banner was...dying.song was..energyless.souvenir was..aiyoyoyo!i wonder how are they going to enrol?They shouldn't be enrolled.Tak ada common sense langsung.*tsk tsk tsk
Went out to the front gate to wait for parents to fetch.waited with suet yee,joey and yeelaine.suet yee just can't leave the indian aunty guard alone.she keep on talking bout her and looking at her.funny la she!before she go back also ask yeelaine to keep an eye on the aunty.alamak..suet yee ni.ahahaha.

came back home after buying mc value lunch.hehe.I'M LOVIN IT.took my bath and get ready to go KL.reached kl and went out for dinner with family.after dinner went to tesco because we shut off the lights.yeah!we wanna save the earth.i thought that Kl city would off the building lights or even house lights.to my dissapointment,they don't.only Ikea did and some houses around here.haihss.M'sians cannot be educated wan la..no hope no hope.I did support earth hour =)



2Moro got hang ching.gtg!

No comments:

Post a Comment