Saturday, March 14

Wow..what else can I say?

Went out wif sis at 8.30 to Jusco.She said she wanna get sum stuffs which I duno what.Followed her blindly coz I'm bored of sitting at home reading Jean Ure's book.Sis actually wanna look at deco items for Richard gor(her bf)'s new home in Meru.We went to supermarket to get yogurt for dad and bought sushi.She den wanted to have some coffee as she's going to work late night tonight.We went to Coffee Bean.She had hot coffee and I had hot chocolate.Sked I can't sleep if I had coffee.We ate sushi wif coffee and hot choc.I noe..weird combination isn't it?LOL.
We spent almost one and a half hour there.Chit chatting.She told me bout the crisis she's having wif the new hse.not goin to mention any here.poor sis.how I wish people would be more open minded and not be selfish.Anyways,it's been long since I had saturday nite out wif sis coz she's always busy.and sumtimes i'm busy.I rmb-ed the last time we were out..the same place.Coffee Bean!
I'm so brave today.Dun ask why.=p

No comments:

Post a Comment