Sunday, March 29

Conflict!

Home sweet home as I'm back in Ipoh!What a tiring day.Paid respect to grandparents and godfather this morning.Came back to KL house to have family lunch altogether.After lunch,we all just sat down and chill.So cousins and aunts and uncles were talking."On the 18th ah,go down to fraser hill..Celine is celebrating her 1st b'day.." OMG!Loo Sen and I looked at each other.It's on MC Gathering day.Loo Sen who is incharged of the SMI sketch already planned the sketch in mind.I was looking forward to it too.If I don't get to go this year,there will be no more chance for me to go to my own school's gathering.But Celineis turning 1..and..haihs.Loo Sen say plan later.Bsides,Ker and Charmaine will be in Fraser Hill too.Maybe I can meet up with them.But how bout the gathering I've been looking forward to?in dilema and conflict..gonna talk to Zaddy bout this 2moro in school.

ADDY AND ZATIL FASTER TEACH US THE SONG!=DD

Ker Chyi..the song you dedicated to me..I changed the words

I'm a big big girl,
In a big big world,
It's not a big big thing if he/she leaves me,
and I do do feel,
yes I do do will move on...moving on..

No comments:

Post a Comment