Monday, February 14

Valentine Day

Happy Day of Hearts to everyone!
Well,its probably just-another-day for me.School,homeworks,tuition and studies.haha.
 
Anyway,just a report,Rangers has successfully made all the valentine's requests.
Grand total = 600+ request from the students
Yay us!Yay for charity!

Sleptover @Daphne's place to get things done.
Though we stayed up till 2.30 am,things were still not done.
Anyway,we continued the next morning and glad that I helped (though I wasn't incharge).That's because Rangers,are one family.We HELP each other without really emphasising on CERTAIN JOBS only.

 It was all work and no play

Thanks for the sweet message,Mel :)

You know how every 14th of February is mainly for couples or lovers to go out and show their love.
Well,to me..its all about appreciating my loved ones.
I love my friends.I love my family.I love who I am.And I love everything about myself.
Well maybe not all,but I'm definately grateful to have what God gave to me.
Being single is a joy.No doubt :D



(P.s I have my limits too)

No comments:

Post a Comment