Friday, February 25

Yellow Yellow Yellow

It has been weeks.And the day is down to TOMORROW!
Had all the four days of practices.
Marchings.Cheerleading.Running.Throwing.Screaming.Painting.Cutting.
And we're down to tomorrow.

 Though Yellow had a rough start,we managed to catch up right after the throwing and jumping events.I must say..I am really reaaaallly proud of my people.Some might not get it but they're willing to try their heart out.Now that's the sporty spirit!


Another thing thatI'm really thankful is for my superbly semangat tug-of-war team.
Oh mannn.They really have high will.I'm so glad to have them.its not just about strength or to be honest..body size,its about the fire inside.As Miss Koghi mentioned :

 "Bergantung pada kekuatan fizikal dan juga MENTAL "

And please.Teachers,don't be childish.We all know that the ground isn't even.So what?It has been like this for years and only this year you started to voice out?Its clear how insecure you feel :)

Whatever it is,I'll be so thankful to have such a great team.Muahhh!

Interschool tomorrow.

Dear God,please help me through this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment