Sunday, February 27

Last Sport Day,the last run

Yes.Its all done and settled.
No more worrying about all the lil things to get myself ready for this day.
So here bloggers,my very last Sports Day in SMK Convent Ipoh =)

Green team - Green Hornet

 Red team - Iron Man

 Blue Team - Doraemon


Lastly,
YELLOW TEAM - PIKACHU

Not much time to rest.Right after holding the flags and run,I stripped right away.lol.Of course,wore the athlete jersey in and shorts.Interschool!Gaahhh!
 As I remember,PGS,AMC and me.
In my mind while warming up : Okay Jean,focus.RUNNNN!

Though we didn't win for that event,the under 15 category managed to make our school proud.Kuddos to them!hahah.I tried my best though.Thanks for all the support.I hear the MC people screaming and shouting at the start.Pressuring but it feels..great =D GO MC!Keep up the spirit!

Got myself calmed down after that event.And yes,was down that Yellow were at the bottom those the gaps weren;t reallyy far apart from one another.All I could do was sit on the bench and get my fingers crossed.And oh,don't forget the horrible sun tan I got.

Had Roselyn and Subitha with me all along.In fact,had the whole yellow team,ajks and marchers to support.Thank YOUUUU girls so much.It was all about the team spirit that bonded us together.There's one thing that we have which other teams don't ; THE SPIRIT.Well,it has always been like this for years.We really dooo have the spirit.Thank you all athletes for trying your very best.

 I look SOOO pretty according to Hillary.LOL

 HEH

 I see YELLOW

 Did I mention?
4x100m dominated by us,Yellow team.
So glad I managed to get a gold for my very last school run =)

 Yellow juniors.You girls are the future! =)


Didn't get to keep our marching champion tradition.But its alright.Salutes to Chin for all the great effort =)
And oh,Kai Yen for commanding and Jun Ting for being so helpful =)))

Trust me,there's random shots of me everywhere =|

 The legendary "pull-string' team.LOL.

Go Yellow cheerleaders.You girls are the rightful champion! =)

*Cheers to the Red team!
*Shakes hand with the Blue
*Respects to the Green! 

YAY Rangers!Finally its our turn! =D



*crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment