Saturday, March 12

Seventeen now

Finally,completed the last paper for 2011 monthly test.
Now Jean,one more damn monthly test to go!haha.

I'm finally SEVENTEEEEEEN!
Yeap.that happened when the clock striked 12.Thanks alot for the call Melenie Hew!I mean..who would wake up at 5am just to wish you Happy Birthday??Hehe.A true friend like you would :)
Thanks Shaun and bum for the call too!That's so sweeeet.hahah.

Can't really feel the bday spirit at first.All thanks to Physics.Even Yee Laine,Daphne,Ash wanted to wish me at 12 but they overslept.Hahah.I can't help to laugh when I think of it.Everyone seems so busy and hectic in the middle of exam.Its alright.I get it.Even my mindset was fully on exam.

Thanks for the present Janet and Amanda.hahah.not forgetting Amanda's silly made-up rap on my bday.awww..loves!Almost the whole class wished me and I got a Happy Birthday song before PJK paper starts.wheee =D

And not forgetting SUSHI KING by Daphne!Aww we had such a filling meal and definately enjoyed ourselves watching and 'analysing' people passing by.tsk tsk tsk.Youngsters these daysss.

It was a fun night with the childhood gang.Honestly,friends come and go but childhood friends will somehow stick together for long =)
Got a new pair of earings from Michinggg.I wore it at the instant I received it.hehe.
Thanks alot for the treat at Secret Recipe.I had such a filling meal.and omg,the cake was really a surprise.hahaha.I love you guysss!




(p.s. we walked back home from Jusco.IN.THE.RAIN - Ching calls it holy water )

Finally,celebration at home.
There goes my 17th Birthday!

I sincerely thank God for all I have today.

No comments:

Post a Comment