Saturday, March 12

PRAY

Yes I had a nice day in school.
Yes I've celebrated a nice 17th birthday on 11th of March.

Came home and signed into Twitter.My heart almost sank.
Ohmygoodness.

What big impact Mother Earth has done on us.
Sending all my condolence to all the victims over in Japan.
Its scary how just in ONE day such big disaster would occur.

I went speechless as I watched all the updates on twitter,facebook and also CNN news.I wish I have the guts to just switch off all the news.It freaks me out.
What hurts is that we couldn't help anything from here.So lets just put our hands in together and say a silent pray for the people in Japan and also pray for the WORLD.

Maybe its time for people who weren't grateful to be in Malaysia to  
sit back,think hard and thank God.

You woulnd't know what will happen one day when you wake up.
Be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment