Friday, March 25

Run.Pressure.Fun?

Time for some updates.

 Yeap.That was me being so froggish on Friday night.
It was a nice night out with Chuah Mi Ching! =D

MSSD was finally over.Well,all I can say is that I did my best and yeah..we had a good start.
Thanks for all the supports and compliments *pats on the shoulder*

 That was me at the right end :)

And oh.2010's SPM takers took their results this week.
Hmmmm..it was..hmm..I have nothing to say about it actually.Maybe I should just start worrying about myself.Come on..not much time left for trials and the REAL THING.
 Time.just.flies.

Ever since the results were announced,all the pressure started to gain on our shoulders.It seems that all the teachers are really pushing and guiding us.Its a fight till the end,5 Kekwa!


Say Hi to Rebecca Black!

Hahah.She's getting famous for he 'Friday' song.Which.is..hmm..you go listen yourself =)


No comments:

Post a Comment