Sunday, May 13

18th,again?

Been so long since I meet up with the childhood buddies.
So we made up an appointment for dinner on Thursday night.
Well well,I waited and waited for Ching to come and pick me up about 8 plus.
No replies from Darren and so I thought,its okay,just me and Ching.
LOL waited and waited till i gave her a few texts.Still no reply!
And there came the reply at 9 saying that she fell asleep LOL!
Postponed it for lunch the next day.

This time again,went to Waraku Japanese restaurant for the set lunch again.


Catched up on each other a lil bit,gossips and stuffs.
And Darren just couldnt stop complaining about using an iPhone.
He's probably the leader for an anti-iPhone campaign.LOL.Left at about 2.10 cause Darren will have to attend his class at 2.30.So Ching and I drove to Jusco and
 thought we could check out on what movie is available.
Since she watched the Avengers,we bought Dark Shadows just 10 minutes before the movie started.how random!

Not bad,indeed.
Johnny Depp is seriously such a talented actor.He always manage to pull out different characters in all his movies.And I have to say,love how he transforms from one character to another.
Thumbs up!Anyway,this is quite a creepifying movie.Ching kept hanging onto my hand and we hid our faces when we knew something creepy was about to appear.Well,almost all Tim Burton movies has this scary effects but I gotta say I kinda like them!Everything in the movie is so vintage-ish!
Darren joined us an hour before the movie ended.Yeah,he ACTUALLY bought a ticket 
for the seat next to mine after his class.

Dropped by my house a lil while to get some stuffs.That two just couldnt stop going through my stuffs in the room.Correction : just Ching.hahah she even sprayed my Vera Wang Princess.LOL.
We then went on to Beacon Point.
Just for their lemon poppy seed cake.
AND RIGHT THERE,I was told to pretend that its my birthday.They requested for a candle from the waitress and told her that it was my birthday.hahaha random people!




Making my "birthday" wish


My "birthday" cake muffin :)

Camwhore attempt  take #1

Take #2


Take #3.
Ahhh finally a not so fancy,nice shot.LOL.
Couple tees yo!

Therefore I declare,11th May 2012 as World's most random day!
Oh well,we had fun :D

No comments:

Post a Comment