Saturday, May 5

From KL with love

So cousins went off to help out with the new opening at Singapore.
Yay its expanding!Anyyyywayyy,bro called mum and I to come up to KL and accompany him.
Thats what we did.Took the train down here.Like finally I got my first train experience!wheee.
Before resting at home,we went down to Pavilion for some Jap food.yumss!

Stayed at home the whole day on the second day though.
No ones at home and only me,mummy and Aunt.So mum and I helped out to stick these new stuffs to the leaflets.


And I just came back from One U!
Its nice visiting back the old working place.Kinda miss the place and the crazy faces.
My mission to get a new cardigan was fulfilled!
Got a grey one.Wasnt really THAT cheap but I felt happy after spending some sum of money.
Plus,bought four more plain tees and sleeveless for college.Really reallly need to start hiding all my new clothes in order not to lose control and take it to wear.Need to save some for college :X



Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment