Thursday, May 10

Interview

Soo..regine gave me a call while I was in KL to let me know that we can now check
 our application status for JPA scholarship.

and so I was called for the interview on Wednesday at 2.00pm.
To me,it wasnt really about getting it or not,I just want to have the interview experience 
(thought i've been to three before) .Whatever it is,I took it as a trial.
To get it or not,I shall let Him to decide :)

Was all well dressed up in decent formal attire and reach the velodrome before 1.30.
The first thing I did was to check on the list whether there will be any other familiar names that I will find.Nahh..only Renugah and the rest of them are total strangers to me.haha.

First of all,I was grouped with some people.There were suppose to be 8 people in a group but only 5 in my group (including myself) attended.We were briefed about the process.
The first room was the BM language room.
When I first heard that we were suppose to FULLY speak in bm in the room,I got a lil worried.
I mean come on,i cant remember the last time I spoke PROPER bm language.LOL.
   Then we were given two A4 papers,3 pencils,a piece of mahjong paper and two marker pens.
We were given a topic on "remaja larikan diri" something like that and we were suppose to discuss in our group right in front of the interviewers.
Well,all they want to see is our language and communication skills.
After all the discussions,we drew our ideas on the mahjong paper and presented like how we normally did at school.


The second room was the ENGISH language room.
Just like the first room,except that you'll present and discuss in english *phew!*
hahahah.my group's pretty cool,pretty open to each other and we communicated well!
For this time,we were given quite a tricky topic based on 1Malaysia.
But once again,it went fine.though its a little creepier than the first room.haha.

Finally,the last stage.
The REAL interviewing stage.Though we were interviewed individually,we still went in as a group.
In my group,4 out of 5 chose Germany.LOL.
Those usual questions were asked,why you wanna do this.why this country etc etc.
 

So thats it,Just wanna share out a little piece of my experience here.
Now,the waiting stage :)



No comments:

Post a Comment