Wednesday, November 24

First week of the holidays

Days have been a little boring..though..I have tons of task to complete.
Like seriously..there's a long list of things to be done written on my planner.But as always..laziness tends to take over and there goes my days.

Anyways,watched episodes 5,6 and 7 of glee season 2 yesterday.
Wow.Gwyneth Paltrow can really sing.I hope I don't get this wrong but she is the coldplay's singer wife,right??haha.Glee seriously have too many disgusting kissing scenes.From the lesbian scene to Mr.Shue kissing the "beast" and Kurt getting a kiss from the footballer.Gross!
So..unusual. 
And oooh.I loveeee the version of her singing Forget You by Cee Lo Green =)

AHHH.new hottie on Glee!Well he might not be THAT hot,BUT...
his voice is just..ahhh... *drools*
Darren Criss

OKay enough with the gleeky me.
So..we went back to school on Monday for tradimode rehearsal.Gotta take in the time we possibly have before SPM started.I hope the form fives are doing fine for their papers =) I guess I will miss most of them who left such an impact into my life.Hope to meet them again next year.Possibly?

Gotta attend olahraga training tomorrow morning.It's kinda early,I know.But what can I do?Hope I won't faint in the middle of the training.Stamina gone.Need to gain it back.JEAN,YOU NEED TO GAIN IT BACK!Went jogging with Daphne yesterday.Proudly,we jogged and walked for a long distance.Like reaaallly long.Almost got ourselves lost at the Tambun area.It took us about 15-20 minutes to find our way back.Still..we live in Ipoh.How can we even get lost?Hahah.

So now South Korea and the north are attacking each other??
Oh myyy..please don't.Your screaming desperate for you kpop fans will be crying their soul out.haha.I am DEFINATELY NOT a korea sensation fans.Though..kinda like some songs.Heard this quote on twitter "kpop fans need to be saved" and I sooo agree.Hahaha.Anyway,everyone.. PRAY FOR KOREA!
God bless.

- I have no idea what do you want from me,woman.Just,be youself!-

No comments:

Post a Comment