Saturday, November 27

Regine turns ONE-SIX

As planned,we finally got to hangout together.What could be even better than celebrating Regine's bday?
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN,GIRL!
Just keep being the piggy you are.Welcome in the 16 year old gang.
Now Mi Ching's the only 15.HAHA!

And so I rushed back from school for Tradimode and got ready.Met the trios (Ching,Regine,Darren) in McD.Managed to get myself some lunch.Somehow,I salute Darren for being able to eat so much stuffs.You're like an eating machine!haha.

Watched Rapunzel-Tangled.haha.
Well its not just a typical fairy tale movie,it is indeed a comedy.hahah.I did enjoy myself throughout the movie.Couldn't help myself from laughing at certain parts.Guess what?Regine,Miching and I teared at the romantic parts.LOL.A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do =)
 Who knows a frying pan will be more than well..JUST a frying pan =D

The scene where I grabbed Gine's hand so tightly.LOL.
Such a lovey dooovey moment =3
Maximus and Eugene.OH how I LOVEEE watching them together.They cracked me up!




 Then we headed to have some drink and chitty chatty moment.
So much to catch up but I was the only one aimed most of the time.As usual la right?Silence is golden..I've learnt =DD And so we gossiped till time passed.
SNAPSHOTS




 And that's not just it.There's more embarassing pictures of each of us.LOL.Looking back at these shots definately carved a smile on my lips.But still,WHAT WERE WE THINKING THAT TIME?Come on,all those were taken in public.In.the.middle where people passes by.HAHA.

And Regine was really happy for the cupcakes.Love you,darling
=D

It was also date night.Movie marathon day perhaps?Catched up Harry Potter with Miching at night.Heh.hey Ching,when I see your faceeeeeee....! LOL
Heh.Dobby is shooo cute,right Miching?

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment