Friday, November 19

Schooling 2010

Spent the last day of form four schooling in the chapel.While many chose to skip school,I chose to treasure my very last day of form four school.Memories...good or bad are still memories.
The whole schooling year of 2010 has been a crazy ride.From classes streaming to sports days to choir to gatherings,rangers events,music performances and competitions.

The whole year started off with boring ceramah to ensure us into making the right decisions.And so I wasn't sure whether I was lucky enough to be in the smartest,most pressuring and tensed up class.Studies were tough at the beginning.But things got better as I got used to it.And luckily,throughout the year,I did not disappoint myself that much =)

Experienced so much joy,laughter and not forgetting pain throughout the year.Been betrayed and I learnt a very valuable lesson from it.Never..NEVER trust anybody as much as you trust your own heart.OH WELLS,goodbye 2010 and hello FORM FIVE =)
Friends completed school life =)

Sleptover 
at Daphne's place last Tuesday night.That's how we celebrated her birthday.We watch horror movies!And they're both Thai movies.Guess Thais are pretty good at spooking people =) Made cupcakes for her pressie.She liked it.YAY =D Believe me,I made it all by myself!

As the movie began,the 7 of us cuddled up and got ourselves ready to scream.As always,Mel seemed to have the biggest reaction.hahaha.I'm proud to announce this.I did NOT scream even once during the movieeee!That.is a great achivement.

We went to bed when it almost reached 3 am!hahah.ALl 7 of us slept in a row sharing blankets and pillows.Out of a sudden,the crazy girl Amanda rolled on top each of us.LOL.its was crazy funny.haha.Woke up in the middle of the night finding all of us cuddling up and legs on top each others' legs.HAHA.

Went JJ and had lunch together.OMG.The amount of sugar amanda put into daphne's drink drove her mad.

Watched Megamind.NICE MOVIE =D
We embarrased ourselves so much in the cinema.GOSH.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment