Thursday, November 25

Ta the dum

So,Zatil,the so amazingly lucky girl got to go to Japan for the student exchange programme under AFS.
You're so lucky to get pass those interviews and exams.haha.Will miss her reallly much =(
Since she's leaving for KL today,paid her a visit yesterday just to pass her a card I've made for her.Told her to only take it out and read when she settle in the plane.Bought her some chocolates for her journey too.
I'll miss your dearly,Zatil Amali bt. Ismail!

FUN TIMES =D
Hope you'll like it. 


 _____

Random facts :

My legs are aching now.Training was INTENSED.

Just baked cupcakes for Regine's bday tomorrow!Next is the icing!

I have 3 hours of chemistry lesson tonight.SOS!

 Heh.How cooler can I get?LOL
I CAN'T WAIT FOR HANGOUT TOMORROW!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment