Sunday, December 5

All My Life

Been Tradimoding for two consecutive days.Times and practice has been intensed now.
We'll still try to enjoy ourselves though.Things are gonna turn out fine.I hope.Raja Nadiah has been creating the Tradimode group on facebook and all.People..go like it =D

Yesterday was indeed an awesome day.Spent time with mum and sis in Parade right after school.
Mission? Shop for clothes and CHRISTMAS TREEEEEEE!
 (Bought a new dress.LOVESSSS )

Mum and I rather snack up some bread for lunch to treasure the time for shopping.LOL.We walked around and finally found some nice little tress and what more reasonable =)
Didn't you know?I wanted an Xmas tree for long.Though we always have two in Fraser Hill,I've always wanted one of mine at home.And there I got it.Thanks to sis!

From a plain 5 ft. green pine tree

To a tree full of bells and ribbons!

Sis and mum gave me the green light to choose all the decos and ornaments!ahaha.I was being so happy and thrilled.Feels like a little kid who was given a thousand cotton candies and gummy bears!Hahah.
Guess what?I chose a quaver note ornament.Yeah..it represents me!

Can't wait to put on the lightings.And the only thing missing are..presents!underneath the mistletoe =)
(P.S. I'm not a christian but I've always loved christmas.My family too! )
_____

And so my MSN account was hacked yesterday.As it happened twice,THIS IS NO JOKING MATTER!
Seriously,nothing else better to do?The world needs to be saved.Trees need to be replanted.Materials need to be recycled!And petrol prices need to be controlled.So whoever's doing all the nonsensical stuffs which brings no benefits,please take up any one of the job above.
God will bless YOU.

Stalkers,I beg you.Just stop whatever you're doing.
And girls,please stop trying to be someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment