Thursday, December 30

Each day's a day closer

Sorry for not updating bloggie after Christmas.To be frank,I'm in the middle of a battle.*cross fingers* Hopefully,I would recover by the time school reopens.

Its a splendid Christmas up in Fraser Hill.Actually,it was a foggy christmas =) Was surrounded by family and great great food.Maybe that just explains the reason why I'm stuck with sore throat currently.Managed to spend time with my little cousins.They just make me happy =)  Had Korean noodles for supper on the first night.LOL.Watched movies and and so.It was really really memorable.

 The family dog (Also Oscar's grandfather )

 Delightful!Thanks to aunt for being such an amazing chef!

Though Xmas is not always about the present,but its a part of my childhood.Hahha.Yeap.I'm 16 going on 17 in 3 months time.Gotta accept that fact and grow up.No more presents for Christmas.Yetttt,I got CA$HHH!hahahah.The grand total of RM*** =D

Goodbye Richmond Bungalow.See ya during CNY =)
____

Before I forget,CONGRATULATIONS Malaysia's football team!
#malaysiaboleh =D

So tomorrow's the eve of the year 2011.Wowwww.
Every morning I wake up,it's just a day closer to the new year.The question is..
Am I ready for 2011's challenge?




No comments:

Post a Comment