Friday, December 24

Christmas Eve

Its finally Christmas Eve.
Been trying to complete all tasks before this day arrives.And as a result,mum and I finally set away the high big piles of books in the study room and even painted it.Feeeeels new!Its now PINK =D
  
As for yesterday/a few minutes ago,its the day of PMR results release.Still remember my moment last year.It was on Christmas eve.Anyway,it was a awesome day!Thank god for where I am right now.Congrads to all the form thress this year.You've raised the bar!

Went shopping around with mummy today.We've invaded so many boutiques and shoe shopping.The feeling when you've found a nice pair of shoes but there's not a size that fits your feet..just sucks.hahah.Finally completed christmas shopping today.

Night time,went JJ with bro and sis.Sis gave bro a new phone for his christmas present.How nice!and its a Samsung Galaxy.As awesome as iPhones.Nothing much for me to be envy of cause sis agreed to get me an xmas pressie of my choice with a budget of RM300.Yay me =D

Anyway,ended our night with Coffee Bean and I got a gingerbread man!hahah.Heading to Fraser Hill tomorrow for christmas celebration with the Tan clans.

(made by mum and I )
MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment