Thursday, January 12

Back to school?

Time for some updates again!
Thank goodness I've completed 10 hours of my driving and I'm gonna take the pre-test tomorrow morning.hopefully I wont forget bout the do's and dont's :)

Went out for dinner with Teng Kuan and Mel yesterday.LOL I actually forgotten the way to Mel's house and caused Teng Kuan to turn round and round the neighbourhood.Feel kinda bad :/
Anyhow,we managed to fetch her and there comes another problem.WHERE SHOULD WE EAT?
To me,I think that has ALWAYS been a problem.Fickle-minded much?
Since we've never tried David's Diner ,we went there for our first shot.It did not opennnn.Tengky suggested Eurohouse but its kinda like way in town,so we went to Berlin's instead :)

Mel and I shared our dinner cause I couldnt eat much.so since Tengky was the only non-teen there,she ordered the alcoholic drink.Mel and I felt like we're her daughter.Yes Tengky,you're an adult now.We're still TEENS :)
Was playing with Tengky's iPad throughout the whole dinner.We had so much fun and laughter.hahaha though we didnt take any alcoholic stuffs,somehow...just SOMEHOW Mel and I went cuckoo.
She kept exagerate on the word "damnnn rich" while i keep talking like a China girl.hahah!

Me : Tai ka houuu.Ngo hai kiu Mandy.Yat man yat ko chong!

LOL embarassing moment number #913834739 !!

Went back to school today to visit Pn.Flo.There's just something wrong with the school now..there's just something there.hmm..anyway,I think Pn.Flo was glad to see us.And yes,thank goodness the teachers still remember us.




Tetris now.Ta-tah!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment