Monday, January 30

Busy Saturday

Trying to blog about my busy Saturday (28th Jan 2012)
cause I was everywhere on that particular chor 6 :)

Okay so I got a fb message from Charmaine two days ago about an outing in JJ.Being curious,I wondered who organised this outing and to my surprise,it was Janet's suggestion!hahah pretty weird cause Janet?hellooo?haah.anyway,the meeting time was suppose to be at about 2 - 3 pm but the day before they brought it ealier to 1 pm.When I woke up on Sat morning,just got to know that the time was ONCE AGAIN brought earlier to 12pm.LOL.

Met up with Janet,Maine,Zenli,daphne and Yi Lian.
Once again,Yi Lian made her "grand entrance" and we all were pretty much stunned by the way she walk to us.Had lunch and chit chat @ Secret Recipe.We did a little catching up and as I expected,going out with the nerds,there is NO WAY you can pass a day without talking about education stuffs.
Guess only Janet and I were the only ones who weren't in college yet in that gang.
Its cool to hear stories bout college from the rest tho :)

Btw,my jar dropped when I saw Janet taking out a small calculator from her bag when we were trying to settle out the bill.Daphne couldnt stop laughing!hahahahha.


From the left : Janet,Maine,Yi Lian,Claire,Me and Daphne.

JJ was boring as usual,the line at the cinema counter was too long when we decided to watch Underworld.Walked around for a while before we decided to walk over to De Garden for a drink.Guess what?I finally had the peak of the embarassing moments in my life when Yi Lian decided to scream while crossing the road.OMG.Chatime was packed like hell so we went to Strawberry Moment instead :)

 Blurry shot :p
 Nobody really know how HARD it is to have a picture with Zen.LOL
 Everyone and their drinks :)
Great time spent with lots of bonding and jokes :)


Walked back to Jusco to meet up with sis and Winni.Went for grocery shopping for Bbq night on Sunday.Winni and I were more like sis's assistant pushing the trolley around.Went Sen Heng to redeem the bbq set.Bought a new case for the galaxy tab like finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment