Monday, January 2

2012

HAPPY 2012 !
Gonna blog about my days around the new year.
Went out with Regine and Darren last Friday.It was quite a random one as usual.Did not plan anything before going but yeah..we just somehow went to JJ and decided to watch a movie :)
Jack & Jill
Initially,i didnt have a clue what this movie about but we agreed on watching this since the role was played by Adam Sandler.hahah.It was quite a hilarious movie!Regine and I kept laughing like maniacs in the cinema.LOL.This is a movie worth watching :)

Then we head over to De Garden for tea time.It was nice..definitely a good time spent with my favourite childhood friends.And AS USUAL,when we go out,regine just HAD to snap pics everywhere.hahaha.
Too bad Chingy missed out! :P


I know.camwhore much huh?well what do you expect from Regine? :)

Counted down with Darren and his family when they came last Saturday.Well the original plan was suppose to have regine along but something unexpected happened.Condolences to her family.Its alright darling,we will go out together when Darren come back.We will make miching treat us! :)

On New Year Day..
Went out with ching and darren.ONCE AGAIN,we have no fixed destination and went round and round Greentown before deciding on Crazy Ice-Cream.gahh..brings back so many memories.I remember how I used to be little and Aunt Fiona always take me there with angelene.
Its the little memories in life that keeps me going :)

Anyway,we had lunch and catched up with each other.Gotta spend some time before Darren starts his National Service training.hahah.Hopefully he will be back BUFF!woohooo!After lunch and parade and a few other destinations,we went to Glamour Square to try out Snow Ice.That was my first time there though bro actually wanted to take me there last time.It was YUMMY!in my opinion,i think the ice there taste better than Snow Flake.haha?

and OH OH OH!I got my favourite christmas present from my two beloved girlfriends!
Thanks ching!Thanks Mel!!
Okay this picture was taken from Google but guess what?these are the two flavours that i got.So freaking happy.These are definitely SMACKINGLY good stuffs!
I'm on my way to collect more :)

I dont know what 2012 may bring,but hope its a good year :)

P.s I miss them girls :(

No comments:

Post a Comment