Friday, January 20

Moving on?

Here I am..at 9.16pm,updating my blog.and oh,its raining pretty badly here in Ipoh.
And the crazy jams in Ipoh due to the festive season.Yes..CNY is in 2 days time!

So I've visited school once again.
This time..with a mission :To paint the tradimode instruments.
Since I'm pretty free and bored at home so why not help out Pn.Flo?hahah.Glad that Kalai and Yee Laine joined us this time.Brings back so much memories of us together :) We even got a nice treat from teacher which is Domino's pizza for lunch!Honestly,that was de very first time I've tried Domino's ( I guess?) Made some cupcakes for her too :)

 Before the topping :)


 Now this looks like cookie monster to me.LOL

Driving!YES.that thang that I just dont fancy doing!
Guess most of my friends just know how much I hate driving.Dont ask me why 
because I JUST HATE IT.No specific reason why?right..anywhere,like finally I'm so done with the ten hours thingy and actually had extra hours thanks to my instructor who happens to be the boss of the place.so yeahh..extra advantage?
anyway,
 I passed my driving test!No more driving!!
(yes,I need to hire a driver in the future)


Seems like everyone is so geared up for CNY.
From making biscuits to buying new shirts to usher in the new year.
Mum made alot of biscuits and fried stuffs too.Some to be given out and some to be kept for guests.
Strange how I lost the hype I used to have when I was little for CNY.Its weird..its so different.It feels like.. "oh,just another occasion".Maybe when we grow up,the lil things that used to make us happy will turn into complicated things.True huh?
Anyway,was hoping that the excitement will hit me soon :) 

Now back to packing up for Fraser Hill.












No comments:

Post a Comment