Saturday, December 31

Last Day of 2011

Hey yo!so this will be my last blog post of the year 2011!
Time for a little reflection,I guess.

So I made a list of "experiences" this year :

1.Performed Tradimode for CNY in JJ!!

2.Sent away my girlfriend and cried like mad :(

3.Took the place of a house captain (pressuring much?)

4.Organised a charity project with the fellow Rangers :)

5.Took part in Digi Sekolahku Berbakat with the Tradimoders ;D

6.Had a sleepover just to complete the Valentine's Day requests.

7.Had a super duper random sleepover with them girls :)


8.Celebrated CNY with a bang!

9.Actually rocked out Hari Anugerah without referring to any music scores *proud*
 
10.Had one of the best day of my life during Graduation Day :D


11.Attended my very FIRST Masquerade party :)

12.Embraced myself to perform an Indian dance during gathering

13.Learnt how stupid injustice happens.and oh,karma happened :)

14.Took part in a music workshop?

15.Hanging out in McD with the bitches.

16.Night studies with miching in mcD.

17.Library days with miching and kai wen.

18.Had my heart shattered.

19.Pressured myself too much.

20.HOPE TOO MUCH.

21.Studied like never before.LOL.

22.SAT FOR THE ASS-PEE-AM! (thats how most ppl pronounce it.God knows why)

23.Went for my very first interview for HELP,Sunway and Taylors!Good experience :)

24.Celebrated sis's wedding.Everyone was happy :)

25.Celebrated Mr.A's belated bday and farewell party.He is amazing :')

26.ATE IN CLASS WITH TEACHER'S PERMISSION!HAHAHA!

27.Had a great rangers camp with the fellow rangers :DD

28.Attended Rangers farewell party :(

29.Sat with a maniac genius!!
All in all,have a good year ahead ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment