Wednesday, December 14

Guess who's back?

Typically passed my days slacking on the couch,pressing every single button on the remote
to find a good channel and munching something(everything and anything) in my mouth.
It was that ONE monday morning.(just another manic Monday?)
and there goes the phone ring *play Mozart's piece*

Me : Hello?
Mel : Heellloooo!Hi Jean!
Me : Let me guess,you're back in Ipoh?
Mel : aiyah,i wanted to give you a surprise!grrr!
Can you like call the rest out tomorrow for some hangout but DONT let them know I'm back.
I will come with my red carpet and SURPRISE them!then they'll go "OMG MEL YOU'RE BACK!?"
Me : omg where got people like you so perasan one.fine fine I'll call them out.

Told mum about the phone call and she gave me a BETTER suggestion *grins*.
Why not turn back the surprise on her?
and so I rang up the world's most cheekiest,crazy,has-a-lot-of-crazy-ideas girl :amanda!
We planned this way.I would tell Mel tomorrow that amanda and the rest couldnt make it.
Called up everyone and said "hey look,I have a top secret to let you know.Melenie is back!"

But but but..
they had to pretend as though as they have no clue about it.Only Daphne and I will turn out "apparently"..
Told Mel that Yeelaine is in genting,Ash is in Penang,Addy in melaka,charmaine's not free etc etc etc...
We met up in Jusco and took a really nice seat in Wok Sifu.

At about 15 minutes later,Amanda lead the rest and jumped out to surprise Mel.
LOL Gotcha Mel!Look who's shocked now,huh? =)
Plan worked.Good job,Jean.*pats on the shoulder*

Then we had lunch and head over for a movie.
This time its all about the sexay cat :P
Puss in Boots!
 Not a bad movie indeed,pretty nice one =)


Before that,snapshots!



Had a great day.
Welcome back Mel!
Lets rock Ipoh together :D

No comments:

Post a Comment