Tuesday, December 20

Xmas shopping

4 days back,I made a call to someone in KL.
Was waiting for the clock to strike 11.45 so that I can pick up the phone and dial her number.
Thats cause I wanna be the special friend who will be the FIRST to wish her on her special day.
Happy Belated Birthday Chuah Mi Ching!
teehees.I know that you had fun on your special day.Well we were suppose to 
go to Lost World and splash ourselves with fun but its alright,its compensation time woman! :D
and I know how much you adoreeee the Smurfs.There you go..
Hope you had one smurfalicious day!
------
And so we have about one,two,three,FOUR more days to Christmas!Tis the season!
Been shopping around for christmas gifts for the kids back at Fraser Hill.Or should I call them spoilt brats?come on,they once had Nintendo Ds as a christmas gift.Spoilt or what?
Anyway,so glad that we're finally done shopping for it.WAIT!One more to go.
But we're allllmost there!and there come the wrapping part and the writings etc etc etc.
Kinda excited for christmas tho.But not as excited as the previous years.
I wonder why...


Watched Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.
Such adorable lil thing.And I cant help to admire the good harmony they have!
So now I want some chipmunks as pets (besides the smurfs :P )

And oh,did I mention?We have a new addition to the family :D

Yes and this means "less boring days ahead!"
Still getting used to it.Gotta really master it and teach mum and dad how to handle it.
wheeee!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment