Tuesday, December 6

A closing chapter

Aloha bloggie!
So this will be my first official post as a high school graduate.I'm no longer a school girl anymore!
so is that a yay or a nay?

Picture taken on the last day of school :)

And so it was a big relief the moment the clock striked 4.30 pm on Monday.
It felt like.. wow,so we're done!This is it!We officially ended SPM babeh!Yes,the feeling is amazing.
Or its more of a mixed emotion that I felt.A lil grateful,a lil amused,a lil shocked and yet,a lil empty.
Anyway,I've done what I could do and right now,I can only hope for the best :)
The magical wish we made on 11.11 am on 11/11/11

And oh,we finally went out together on an outing!
Happy Birthday Tay Suet Yeeeeeee!!
 and happy belated to jia and daphne!hahah.You girls are the late seventeens :DD

Pictures taken






Overall,I had such a great night with you girls!I wonder when will be the next time we will meet up.
hmmm..soon,i hope!

Went back to Ash's house for a sleepover.Definitely our first sleepover at her house.
Guess what?We watched another horror/gory movie again.Its like a tradition for every sleepover.hahah.
This time..we watched Human Centipede..

urghh..so sick.The whole movie was kinda sick.It wasnt really about haunting stuffs but just..pure..grossness.Daphne and I probably had our eyes closed most of the time.and I kept asking Joey to tell me whats going on.

There were some parts of the movie where the characters spoke in Jerman or whatsoever,so we couldnt get what they were talking about.There we have it.our hero,KAK JO!hahaha.Daphne and I probably enjoyed her translation more than the movie.We couldnt stop laughing at her.LOL.Kak Jo oh kak jo,tsk tsk tsk!

Will blog more tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment