Wednesday, December 7

Gone and going away :)

Trying out the new blogger style.A change is good right? :)
So today I decided to leave the lazy bones behind and got myself up to pack my books.
Been delaying it since yesterday cause I was too frightened looking at the stacks of books and papers all over the bedroom and the study room.

Decided that I need to divide the piles into a few piles.
Here it goes :)
 To be given out to Angelene and Angie :)
 
Papers and workbooks I've done all this while.Its gonna be in the recycle bin!

Now that everything (practically everything) has been cleared,its like..I can finally see the pathway of my room! (nahh maybe thats a lil too much).But anyway,glad that its over.Everything is done.
Getting rid of all these old stuffs doesnt mean that I got rid of the memories I had dealing and battling with them.To be honest,I kinda miss studying.LOL nerd much?

Undang tomorrow.Mum can I not learn driving??
yeap..I might end up just.like.that.

Ta-tah!

No comments:

Post a Comment