Tuesday, December 27

Winter Wonderland

See my title up there?Well its 3rd day of christmas today and I'm here to blog about my christmas in MY Winter Wonderland :)

Went back to Fraser Hill..as usual.The weather is freaking cold up there.More like freezing cold!
Started journey in the morning and reached the hills at about lunch time.Just in time for lunch actually :)
As usual..hang around a while..play with the little nieces and nephews.
Get ANNOYED by the little nieces and nephews.
Christmas was..not-so-exciting this year.
No idea why though.Somehow wish I was a kid again.Presents and all the joy we used to have last time.Things seem..different now?
Anyway,took some shots of the kids with their presents here..
 Before opening the big present
 There you go,his super huge gun.That means more bullying -___-

 Michelle and her..towel?

Here comes the best part of christmas.Christmas dinner!
Seriously,my aunt make the best turkey in the world.One day there can make me gain weight like I've eaten for 10 years.Thats cause the food is just tooo nice!


And even sis mentioned that she went to Indulgence and Citrus for xmas dinner but its nothing compared to the one we have here :)
 *there goes another christmas*
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment