Sunday, March 18

18th celebration :)

Finally back from KL.
Had such a long day two days ago but here I am..time to blog about my 18th year !

You know what people say about turning 18..
"Oh you're finally an adult!"
"OH you're finally legal to watch the 18-rated movie!"
"OH YOU'RE OLD RIGHT NOWWWW!"
Yeap,exactly that.How do I feel being 18?well its kinda weird since I'm probably the earliest among the friends,and i cant do things that is illegal for them to (sounds like a bad girl,huh?).
Anyway,glad that my 18th bday wasnt so bad after all :)

So we went for supper the night before.
I mean..the cousins and I were working the night shift and we went for supper right after closing the outlet.Sort of a birthday countdown supper.Where else but to go for Murni @ SS2.We loveeeee the food there.Half mamak and half western-ish.
 They have drinks called I LOVE YOU,I MISS YOU,I KISS YOU,DONT WORRY,BE HAPPY.
  

Got the first call from Chuah Mi Ching!hahaha was so happy to hear her hyper voice on the phone.She was literally screaming alll over.Makes me feel so special :) and all the texts started to come with boom boom boom Happy birthday wishes and all.To all that texted me right at 12,thank you so much!Shows much of a great friends you guys are :)

Went to work as usual.was grateful that cousin arranged morning shift for bro,Maggie and I so that we can go out and celebrate at night.Mum and sis drove down from Ipoh too!and guess what?Got a surprise visit from Darren and his family.The first thing uncle ooi did was to wish my happy birthday.It brightened up my day!They made me feel a little more homey in KL.You know how much I miss ipoh :(
 thanks for the lovely gift!

Celebrated at night @ Souled Out.Its some sort of cafe/pub-ish/bistro place.
Cousin ordered a glass of Mojito for me and told me that being 18 means that I finally obtained my drinking license.True though :p
Mojito (less strong)

Then cousin ordered the Waterfall drink which is also called the flaming Lamborgini where they set the glasses with fire and turns out to be like a waterfall.
We partied so hard that night and I got caught in the middle when they had this spin the wheel thing and the whole crowd at Souled Out kept cheering "birthday girl!birthday girl!" in order for me to spin the wheel.Felt so malu T__T








Evelyn knows just how crazy I go over marshmallows and she got them for my birthday :D

Sisley handbag.just found out it cost 400++ eeeek :/

From Aunty Fiona :)
*kinda lazy to post the rest*

Sweet 18th indeeeeeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment