Thursday, March 22

Sigh of relief..at last :)

Soooooooo....
The big day finally came!And I swear to you that I've never been any nervous like that.The nerve starting kicking in worse the first thing I woke up yesterday morning.my first thought after waking up was ..
"Its today?Its today.OMG ITS TODAYYYYY!!"
So yeah.was kinda reluctant to get out of bed but somehow EVENTUALLY i did.
Took my hot cup of milo and got ready.Was thinking of leaving home at about 9.45 but mum 
say we'll leave at 9.30.
I was like..ahhhhhh really??!!

Told mum to spin a few rounds around town before we stop by the school and she laughed at me.
Guess she could tell how nervous I was.Met up with Janet and Shahira and Zenli at first.
So we catched up a little before entering the hall.It was almost ten but there were no sights of the class teachers.Doesnt that just makes things worse??Got a phone call from Darren and sis asking bout my result but none of our results were known by then.Then Darren told me that Ching and Regine got straight As.Congrads woman!but that call make me even more nervous :/

So Miss Koghi came in at about 10.30.Then she said that those who got straight As will be
 called out and the principal herself will hand in our results.OMG OMG OMG.You have NO idea how relieved I was when my name was called out.It was like...phewww!
But the greed made us all even more ...greedy.We were hoping to see the amount of A+ or As we get.
 Guessing game while waiting

 Before taking our result,ikr where got people so enjoy one??

Hah!that moment of joy when the unknow principal announced my results.
Seriously,did not expect it to be like THAT.Was sorta in a state of shock at that moment.hahah and i was so silly to tear out a little.okay la okay la..too much drama -___-

But it was worth the hard work.The amount of homeworks Pn.Lim gave us.So glad to make Pn.Florina proud by getting her an A+ for music.That was seriously the most unexpected thing.
Mum and dad was proud of me.And sis!omg I guess she was the happiest.LOL.


anyway,
THANK YOU EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment