Friday, March 2

3rd week going on 4!

ahhhh like finally,get to sit down here in front of the lappie and update my precious blog :)
(i'm only here cause i have afternoon shift today!)

So without knowing,in a blink of an eye,it has been the THIRD week I'm working here in KL.Like wow,never expected time to pass this quickly.I remember how was things before work,I was so damn fickle-minded to accept this challenge to come down to KL and experience the busy city life.and that was the time i was having such a struggle.but guess what?I underestimated myself :/

My first week at work was @ The Gardens Mall which is linked to Midvalley Mall.That outlet was owned by my cousin,Evelyn.and so all my working schedules had been arranged by her.Honestly,my job wasnt any hard,like what cousin said "I think this is quite a brainless job" LOL.and sometimes,time is soooo hard to pass when there isnt anybody.Thats cause The Gardens Mall isnt the "people's place",only the richies would go there.So.we were always hoping that more people would come and actually give us more stuffs to do!

Been helping cousin out for the outlet @ One Utama which is where I'm now working at currently.Went there on the day before the soft opening to help clean up and set up everything in order.and believe,that was a non-uniform day!hahaha.Then we experienced the rush during the grand opening for three days.Promotions was done so the crowd and line was prettttyy crazy.and oh,had a new boss for One Utama outlet.He's quite a nice guy and I love the fact that he appreciated us for helping :)

the long line.

Grand opening picture :)


Can you imagine working in a mall?Its pretty cool.Sasa is just right opposite here,Jusco is right next to here and omg Candylicious is just some walk here!I literally got sugar rush when I entered Candylicious.During my breaktime,I would take a walk somewhere,or probably the whole mall possibly.Definitely wont get bored shopping here.LOL.

Bought these cute floral dresses after work.One for sis and one for myself.Bought some other shirts and skirts and shorts too.Omg please forgive me for being a girl :X

p.s. I gained weight here!

1 comment: