Saturday, March 10

Early bday with Daphne

Finally got the spare some time here to blog.One more week here in KL and I'm back to Ipoh.
wow..time really flies here!

So i wanted to blog about my dinner with Daphne yesterday night.One of my best nights here in KL :)
She had her group project @ One Utama while I was working my morning shift.Walked around during break time and to my surprise I met Dave too!
You know how excited you get when you get to meet your ol buddies,dont you? :)

And so they visited my during work time.Too bad Davinia couldnt stay on for dinner.
and so daphne waited for me to finish my work and we headed to Seoul Garden for some Korean steamboat and bbq.Cousin treated us and daphne felt so bad when she was supposed to treat me for my bday.hahah.



No comments:

Post a Comment