Wednesday, March 28

The Vow

So I guess everyone went 'gaga' after the release of the trailer of the romantic movie 
The Vow :)
Me?Oh..i was..hmm..kinda interested to watch it to.but sadly,its not showing in Ipoh.
typical Ipoh huh?Daphne watched it before me and she said it wasnt THAT touching or whatsoever.
So I decided to download it by myself (I usually suck at downloading movies fyi)
My first attempt failed.Miserably!Didnt know I download some weird foreign language version.LOL so I gave it another try and wow..I downloaded the right one! :)


The leading man was played by Channing Tatum.
Remember the guy from Dear John?Yeah,thats him :) 
I have to admit.He's pretty hunky :3

The main actress is Rachel McAdams.
She was starred in The Notebook too.She's sooo pretty!Really admire her beauty :)

If you're asking me,the movie was pretty good.Romantic?Yeah pretty much.
Its kinda touching to see how much a husband would do and the distance he will go to rekindle the love between him and his wife who lost her memories.A lil something like The Notebook right?
Makes you wonder..what if one day,YOU got into an accident *touchwood and all your memories before got..stuck?or lost?Will someone do as much to bring back the good things in life that
we dont remember anymore?

"I vow to love you. And no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other" - Leo
So true.If love is there,there is always a way back to each other right?
and in the movie,channing tatum explained the theory of  IMPACT.
Here are some meaningful ones ..

                                                "My theory is that these moments of impact, 
these flashes of reality that turn us upside down, change us."
 
"These moments of impact define who we are."

Makes me wonder too..when will these 'impacts' usually take place?

Timeline scene

All in all,I think its quite a meaningful movie..but really,i expected better.
Hmmm..more story line?Did not really cry that much..just teared out a bit at some scenes.
Hahah anyone else watched it too?
Tell me what you think :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment