Tuesday, March 20

Anxiety

See my title up there?
Yeap,been having that for the whole day now.Did not feel anything till I woke up this morning realising that the day is JUST.TOMORROW!.
So here I am,blogging here when there's still 11hours and 54 minutes to
SPM RESULTS DAY
(*sirens)

Wasnt having that crazy nerve till I went on Twitter and Facebook and those 
cyber people just HAVE TO add on fire and remind each other about tomorrow.And somehow its so unbelievable that 3 months has passed on so quickly!
Its finally time to face the truth,like it or not.
That one piece of paper determines my pathway.
Tells me more about myself.Lets me know how far can I go.Lets me know whether all those hard work studying pays off.and also to let my parents know whether their hope in me is worthy.

Been having so much food today.From roti telur,to wa tan hor ,rice,marshmallows,mochis,tiramisu cake,ice-cream and mee goreng.Thats show exactly how anxious I am.hahahah.Those goodluck texts and calls,thank you so much.Will I have a good night sleep tonight?OH i'm not too sure bout that either :/ There's really nothing much we can do right now but just HOPE for the best.
Still..life goes on no matter what happens right?

Once again,
To all my friends out there,
Have hope.Have Faith.Pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment