Wednesday, December 12

12.12.12

Second post of the night!
Just wanna blog about some fun stuffs that I did rather than the same old exams and stuffs :P
As you can see from my title above,its a special day (thats what people say )
12/12/12
Okay,I mean..it COULD be a little extraordinary.How often can we get such nicely arranged date numbers.We had 11/11/11 last year and I can still remember classmates and I made a nice wish at 11.11am on that particular day.Of course,that was when all we ever wished for is to ace our SPM.For the "special" day today,I totally missed the 12.12pm.Why?That was cause its about 3 minutes before our chem mock and nobody gives a shit about making a wish at such crucial,nerve-wrecking time.Do I believe in 11/11/11 or for today,12/12/12?Well,maybe a little?I mean..I did got what I wished for last year.Anyway,dates like these dont come often.To think about it,this year will be last.There is NO WAY   there will be any 13/13/13.Common sense?

So its already the 12th and we're in the last month of year 2012..oh wait,2012.
Yikes,the movie.Surprisingly not everyone is freaking out or whatsoever.I sort of...SORT OF forgotten about it too.Nobody can really tell what will actually happen this year.Just keep praying that the world wont end and we all get to live a little longer?hahaha.

Okay what I really wanna talk about here is that my favourite time of the year is about to arrive!
CHRISTMAS!
oh yes it is!

One thing that I reaaaallllly LOVE about christmas is when I walk in a mall and christmas decos are everywhere.Christmas trees,little bells hanging here and there and shops with all their christmas stuffs.Just adds into the whole spirit!All these while,the only place where I've been to for christmas shopping is non-other Ipoh's Jusco.But this time,I got to look about at the great malls here!

And so,I went to One U last weekend.
Yes I know I should be studying for mocks for this girl really needs a break from a long long week :(
And I managed to watch Pitch Perfect.Been wanting to watch this movie for a while now ever since I saw the trailer.That's probably I like the music in it.Some of you may think that it's sort of a bimbo movie,well it's not.Nothing inspirational or emotional or anything like that,but if you enjoy good music,you would definitely enjoy this movie :) and oh!This movie has some pretty good sense of humour so maybe you can also laugh out at some parts in the movie.

My favourite character in the movie : Fat Amy.

Went for shopping for I've been longing for it since forever!
Actually planned to go for all the end year sales happening nationwide,and yes,THERE ARE sales here and there.Was just disappointed that I couldnt get anything that suits me.The only thing that I got for myself (other than my own groceries and household needs) is this simple heart-shaped necklace from F21.

 Just for RM7

 And this too!

Gotta admit,the christmas deco at one u this year is just spectacular!
It's so cotton candy-ish and everything is about wonderland.Isn't that what christmas is about?Talking about Winter Wonderland!Really love how they put up all the pretty bright lights and the settings of all the stalls at the middle ground.Everyone should go check it out.Heard that Pavilion's one is pretty dope too,too bad I wouldnt have the time to check them out :(

*drools*



 hahah :D


Just a confession :
I LOVE THESE PEOPLEEEEEE <3 p="p">

BYEEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment