Wednesday, December 19

Strength within

Realising that people are just meant to bring me down.
I mean..that's just what I've sorta been dealing my whole life.Been there,done that.
From secondary to even now,college!Shucks how I can never get away from situations people like that,people who just ENJOYS picking me.Well,look...the only person I would wanna outdo is definitely me,myself and I.So you can keep up with your own sick thoughts and I will keep up with my own efforts :)

And I really cant stand people who ENJOYS staring unwanted dramas.
I dont need all of those in my life.Pretty sure I have (almost) everything that really evaluates my life in a proper manner.

Sometimes,bad things are good (in some ways)
Bad things motivates me! :D


So,thats just my thoughts for tonight.
No time to waste.The clock is ticking and I need to get back to my books!
See ya,tomorrow maybe? 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment