Saturday, December 22

End of The World,supposingly

hey all!
Today's date is pretty significant.Its sort of the date that everyone's been "looking forward" to.Much speculations and all going round and round about today.It's 21/12/2012,come onnnn.Well,back then (3 years ago) right after the release of the movie 2012,admit it,all of us were freaked out for the worst may happen.Funny how as 2012 draws nearer and nearer,this whole freaking out thing seems to somehow lessen.Strange,huh?

Soooooo,
just the fact that I'm still here,STILL BLOGGING in my room while munching on some Ribena pastilles,pretty sure everyone got the idea that the world isn't ending,yet.One thing I'm pretty annoyed with is that all these lame facebook users posting statuses like 
"Before the world ends,I just wanna let you know I love you"
"On 22nd December 2012,I will post a status stating I survived"
"Those mayans are trolling us"
"OMG I'm tweeting from heaven!"
Like...CAN YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE FISH UP?!
I just feel like the more they say stuffs like that,the more jinx they put on this whole thingy.How brainless can people be?I mean...just keep quiet to yourself and take the moment to thank God that we were given longer lives to live,not make fun of something that MAY actually be true.

On a brighter note,
3 more days to Christmas! 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment