Saturday, December 29

Baby V's full moon

So..as promised,I'm here to blog about Victoria's full moon buffet.
So days before the real date,the initial plan was to celebrate it at Royal China itself since sis and bro-in-law insist of having their food.Then I thought,well if we were to celebrate there,we can't really call as much people as we can and it will be much easier for everyone if we would just have the buffet at home.Then invitations were called out for and its just too bad that dad's side of the family couldnt come.Actually that pretty much minus of the biggest number of people that will attend the buffet.

So,I went to Meru around afternoon.Couldnt think of what to wear,then I thought "Gahhhh its only a home dinner and nobody will pay any attention to me anyways!" so i put on my high waisted shorts and a sleeveless top.Well clearly my attire got rejected by both sis and mum.And then sis claimed that I'm her sister and I should dress classy -____- Tell me what logic is this!
Anyhows,just ransacked through sis's wardrobe and she chose a simple,casual Cotton On dress for me.Okay casual seems fine for me and the weather yesterday was really hot so wearing a cotton dress is not such a bad idea after all :)

Damn I look fat

And oh!Before I forget,Aunt Elena flew to Ipoh from Sg just to attend the buffet and of course to see baby V.She's such a sweetheart so put in so much effort to make a photo album for baby v.DIY from the first page to the last.She made the photo album so soooo interactive and it has such a vintagy victorian design.Sis and I were soooo jealous of baby V.How thoughtful of her make every detail of her own.
I'm amazed.

 Look how beautiful the front cover is.The contents inside are much much nicer!


And HAHAHAHAH.I GOT A CHRISTMAS PRESENT!I GOT A CHRISTMAS PRESENT !
*dances around like a teen poh*
And its an ordered present.Thank you aunt elena!This jewellery storage chair is soooooo meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Look!I can even put my phone to sit/stand on it 

It was quite a busy day I would say.
Sis was busy taking care of baby V and I was busy taking care of sis's other businesses.Like I said,I was hired as her personal assistant so all I really do is to hold her phone and reply all her messages (including fb,whatsapp and sms).And then I had to take care of the timing,when the caterer will be there  and all the other stuffs.But what we were both excited about is waiting for the cupcakes we ordered! :D
From upstairs I could see the baker coming and shouted "She's here she's here!" LOL.



Spot the four different designs :) 
(P.S My fav is definitely the tiny little boots)


At about 7-ish,most of the guests had arrived so the dinner started.
Winni and I took the food a little later because..well..its courtesy for the host to do so right?
Honestly,I really couldnt remember what I ate yesterday.Well its like those usual Tai Thong food you know,the chinese fried rice,the shark-fin soup? (Yeah there was this shark fin soup but I guess its the fake one or they replaced it with something else),some pork,some chinese veges here and there.Well a full moon dinner is never really complete without those red eggs :) Why ah?Come some explain to me please?LOL.

 Winni and I.The two aunts and their lil niece sleeping :)

So glad to have my family friends to come too.
Somehow,some family occassions will not be complete without all of them.So nice of all the aunts and uncles always helping out with little stuffs at each other's party.You know stuffs like..buying stuffs,packing and cleaning.This never fails to make me feel so blessed being surrounded by such awesome "families" :)

So tell me one time that Regine doesnt camwhore when we're together.
Nope,there isn't any ONE time.Not that I remember :X

 Gotta admit,this is quite an epic shot of us 

Hahah you're the cupcake of my eyes :D

And then there was nothing much left for me to do.So us youngsters just chill about.
Ji Zen suggested us to a game of cards called "Bluff"
So I'mma first timer in this.and when I heard the title of the game I went 
"Sooo this is lying game?We lie?"hahaha.Apparently Darren knows how to play soo Regine and I basically got trashed the whole time.Come on mannn,I'm an honest innocent girl :DD
But hey!I won for the second round.Not too bad for a second-timer (if there's such thing)

The night went pretty well.
Everyone was pretty happy to see baby victoria.Well she was actually sleeping for about one hour plus but let me tell you,the house was soooo noisy and nothing can stop her from her beauty sleep LOL.
Now that she's finally a month old (2 days away actually),I hope she continues to develope into a cute little girl sis and I imagined she would be.Even if she doesnt,we all will still love her! :)

Okay back to C2 now.
Till I blog again 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment