Tuesday, December 18

Home,once again

Hey y'all!
Blogging from where I call "home sweet home" :D
Reached back here at about 6-ish on Friday and dad drove me straight to meru to see baby V :)

So my first reaction when I met her in person was, omg she's so small and she looks really fragile so I feel kinda doubtful to hold her hahah.But then again,I did hold her after all,gotta learn how to take care of her and all.Had my first home-cooked food after so long and mmm!Nothing beats that!Nothing beats nutritional,well cooked food :)

So sis bought this dough thingy for baby footprints while we were shopping @ Marina Bay few months ago.The plan was to imprint baby V's tiny little feet for as you know..memories and stuffs.
So,sis was waiting for me to come back to help her with this.What we had in mind was "Oh,this should be easy.We can just lay out the dough,roll it into thin sheet and imprint her feet on it.then just let it to dry"
and so we started off rolling the dough and all.It did not turned out to be how easy we thought it is!!The dough was too sticky,this and that this and that and the first time we tried with her feet,the dough just got stuck on her soles.The whole fam jumped in to help with all the rolling and after so much trial,we finally came out with this :)


 After leaving it to air-dry for about 36 hours(?) ,we put it in a frame like this :

Pretty cute,huh?

Just baby V with one of her weird sleeping pose

_____

So have you guys ever heard of Pinterest?
Its a pretty cool app/social network/pictures sharing network.
Been looking up for so many pretty DIY stuffs over there.Well,one thing's for sure,I hope Pinterest wont  get tooooo mainstream like how twitter instagram fb etc are right now.pffft.


No comments:

Post a Comment