Wednesday, December 26

Merry-lonely-christmas

Hey all,sorry for the belated wish but better late than never,right? :)
Merry Christmas!

Wonder how did everyone else celebrated their christmas.Mine?Well,christmas seems a little..different this year.Oddly quiet and invisible.Of course,it may be because of the fact that I'm not celebrating in Fraser Hill this year,with my noisy little nephews and nieces and aunt's mince pie and turkey *wipes drools* Well its pretty understandable that our family is now filled with newborns and no one will be able to make it to the hills.Everyone seems pretty busy keeping up with crying babies and no one would have the time to be there.So I guess its alright..christmas this year seems to just whoooosh pass me.hahah.But oh!I'm just thankful that I was able to go for some christmas shopping in kl before coming back.heh :)

So today is officially the mid day of my 3 weeks study break.
OH SHIT.so sooooo doomed for exams.Its just reallllly odd for the fact that everyone is having their sem break whatsoever and we have study break.Darren is right,when everyone's enjoying their holidays we're studying but when everyone is studying we're enjoying our holidays.hahaha.Back to the subject,pretty much done reading so far.Sometimes I wonder,oh how did I manage to be so hardworking last time and now I'm like the laziest potato couch.I really wanna be the old me,the one that people used to call me crazy for overworking myself because the me right now,is not gonna help me get what I wanted in college.Urghhh Jean why can't you be more hardworkinggggg?It's superbly true that college is a much more different dimension than high school.Competitions are tougher,people are different.Transitions do suck,dont they?

That's all for now.
Feeling all dizzy already.Baby V's full moon tomorrow!She's growing up so fast :/

ALWAYS,with love ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment