Friday, February 26

The 26th


I was so super tired and sleepy yesterday.. Struggled to keep my mind awake during tuitions and school.And I slept without the help of my iPod yesterday.*claps =)

Woke up early this morning and got ready for outing.Its Kai Yen's sweet sixteen!Ashley came around 10.15 to pick me up.Waited for Mel to arrive in Parade.and then Kai Yen and everybody else.Jing came with a mask.LOL.she just got her tooth extracted.haha.


Told Kai Yen that Mel and I gotta go for shopping for Yellow House stuffs.urgghh…so much work.and I bought Kai Yen something from Parade.teehee.Hope she likes it =)



 Met up with Davinia before walking across to Secret Recipe.Saw her dad there too =) haha.crossing the road with Melenie Hew and Davinia a/p Gunasagaran is a big chaos.They just couldn't stop arguing along the way.. Mel was talking to Davinia about stupid stuffs and there goes Dagu joining her craziness.. gosh.it was hell with them.Hahaha.

Mel,Davinia and I ordered cakes each.and we shared out some other stuffs.Everyone sat around..chit chatted and all.and I really adore Kai Yen's cam.its PRO =)


A little pics in my hands

Group photo but there were more people.Avi's bro said she looks like crap.It made me laughed alot.haha.

Outside Syuen

LOL.so cute.Jun Ting and the balloons.haha.

Mel followed me home and we were supposed to start doing our mascot.hmm..well… MISSION FAILED!
Mel did her music thingy anyway.and good..she won't be worry to get skinned by Pn.Florina.LOL.we laughed a lot.as usual…girlfriend times is always fun =D
******
GOING TO KL TOMORO FOR FAMILY EVENT
BYE PEEPS =D

No comments:

Post a Comment