Sunday, February 28

Rangers and KL

Woke up utterly early for Rangers meeting.. Daphne came and picked me up around 7.35am.It was an official meeting that morning.So we were all complete in our guide uni.First time official meeting in 4th Unit Rangers,well its different than wad we had during the coy years.anyway,all we did that day was cleaning up the rangers store.It was full of dust and stuffs.Tiring.

Then we had marching practices..everything were all in a mess.Ash with her tumble-turn and all the rest of bases.I became the most front one with Jia Wen right in the middle.we're considered the opening for the tumble-turner.Ours is Ash.LOL.told ash that if she makes us angry we won't open up the space for her to tumble.haha.and we will FART!

And we discovered something on that day.Since Jia Wen and I are partners ( anyway I love having her with me.We laughed way a lot that day!!),we decided to combine our names.

JIA WEN
+
SIOW JEAN
= JIOW

LOL!


 

Went KL later on.not gonna elaborate long bout the trip.went for spa and sauna.AWESOMENESS!had fun with big family there.Love my cousins 1million plus house and bro-in-law click well along with my family.The banker won 1.4k during gambling.wow factor!

SCHOOL TOMORO =(

No comments:

Post a Comment