Wednesday, February 17

Year of the tiger


Jean reached home at 2.56 pm on the 17th Feb 2010 =)
Now let my fingers type out everything that's on my mind..

The EVE..went over to Daphne's house to work on project.Did as much as I can in limited time.gotta rush home and start journey to Fraser Hill =) sorry babes that I couldn't help out much.

Sister drove out throughout the journey.Reached Fraser Hill at around 1.30 and little cousins' kids were already outside the compound screaming and shouting.Unpacked things.Aunt keep telling us "go check into room 1 room 1!" haha.as usual,every year my family will be in the first room.Good thing bout it is..its HUGE and SPACIOUS.bad thing is..ITS IN THE END OF THE BUNGALOW..counted = 56 steps away from the hall.*phew!

 

First thing we did after unpacking is…hehehehe….

First few hours were rather gloomy,as usual,I just dun really mix with my crazy cousins.I'm unlike my brother.My father used to say I "isolate" myself from my relatives.but then things got better when Mei Jee arrived!had not been seeing her since China Trip.i'm glad she's back from Adelaide.I gave her a big hug..wheee~!now that's when my holiday starts.
Just to announce my arrival =D


Meet our new family member,FLUFFY =D


EVE DINNER
Have I mentioned?we have 5 dining tables in our bungalow =)
can imagine how huge is the place?

A round of applause for abalone,shark's fin soup,chicken,this HUGE fish,yummy prawns and veges.

This is wad happened before I took the shark's fin soup..

ME : Jee,is it okay if I take the soup?I actually anti this lar.I pity the sharks.that's why I dun take shark's fin soup.
MEI JEE : haiyor..bb..this is only once a year.can take can take.
ME : YERRR..guilty larr.
SIS : can lar..only for today.
ME : Okay fine.*scoops the soup into my bowl.
*sat down looking at the bowl.
ME : God,please forgive me.

SIS who is sitting on my left : *SLAPS

MEI JEE who is on my right : *SLAPS
ME : okayyy!fine fine!
LOL

Invited almost the whole management of Fraser's cottage over for the second night of CNY.had GREAT western food by aunt.. I am SURE to gain pounds if I ever live there for a week.JUST ONE WEEK can make me get the role of Ugly Betty.hahaha.anyways,there were lots of people over the bungalow.two tables of poker,2 tables of mah jong and another table for dunno call wad game.
My job in Fraser Hill is to babysit my little cousins.hahaha.that's pretty sad.but anyway,I think I make a good babysitter.one thing that I hate is pujuking them when they cry… The youngest cousin suddenly cried out of no where.I went over..carried him up and asked him in mandarin "wad happened?why are you crying??" and it turns out.HE CRIED BECAUSE HIS BROTHER TURNED OFF THE CNY SONGS.GOSHHH.

Too into Nintendo DS
Bro styling kids hair to look just as spiky as his.hahaha.

Kids playground <--- that's my room!


Now stop fighting!(mum is in the pic too.hahah)

Me playing doctor on the DS.this is seriously gross to cut with the scalpel and operate.But..its FUN

 
For the rest of the days,I had quite some fun with cousins.they're probably the most crazy gambling person.We bought 4 dozens of poker cards,that's because we have this habit of changing the decks when money doesn't come in.hahaha.
snapshots
Loo Sen playing wid I dun-no wad this is called.
JEEEEE!

naughty kids.

There's 23 of them.had it all in 4 days time.

dining hall?
steamboat for the first night =)

Played bubbbbble =DD

Me for the party
Kong Ming lantern.FLY HIGH HIGH!

Cousin using a nutcracker to crack a nut.But it seems kinda wrong.was he cracking his own nut?? =O

Loo Sen doing some tricky stuffs.

Kept acting crazy in front of Mei Jee because I want her to come live with me in Ipoh so badly.She took up psychology course.hahaha.So I acted psycho as though as I need treatment so Mei Jee would come to Ipoh =D

That's all for now.too much left to say.will sum things up soon enough =)

will add more pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment