Wednesday, February 3

Handover

I'm surprised I have the time to blog here..on a Wednesday.Well..thank goodness..homeworks done!

Let's see wad's in for today.. We had handover.It was totally randomly last minute.When we were lining up for the morning assembly,Addy came over and told us about it.I was like "WAD?I'M NOT EVEN READY YET!"
and for Zatil.. *points at her PL Zatil badge on the uniform* "I DUN WANNA TAKE THIS OFF YET~!!" but sadly..we gotta let things go at times.

Skipped the "Garfield" or so called Sei Fei Poh by Ashley Tay Suet Yee class for the second period.And it's like half heaven to not see her face.haha.The leaders,US,Amanda,Ash,Mel,Daphne,Maine,Zatil and I headed to the meeting ground.. Zatil said we walked as though we're heading to a battlefield.hahaha.well..it kinda felt like that.. Reached the meeting place and whoa.It was full.hahaha.Amanda started off by saying that we're handing over and stuffs..

Drumrolls and all.. PLs who is going to become an EX PL announcing their new patrol leaders and patrol seconds.. I announced my patrol,Lily of course.aww..retired.After all,we just walked off without giving any other words.its like we just left.JUST LEFT.nothing said.but I can really tell that Amanda is feeling heavy hearted and sad to let go of everything we once had in the coy.

For memories and all,we've gained friendships and fun in the coy.To be honest,I enjoyed working and laughing with everyone in 8th Coy.Hoping the new board wouldn't disappoint our trust and hope.

Next step:Rangers

No comments:

Post a Comment