Friday, February 5

A little bit here and there.


Just returned home from Parade.Went with Loo Sen.,because he got his first salary yesterday,he got me an ice-cream =))) haha.We walked around looking for new year clothes for him.And wow..he got quite a number of them.and guess wad?I did not get a single thing because nothing attracted my eyes there.. hmm..fussy am I?

******

Woke up really early this morning to study sejarah.tomorow's the test!goshh and also maths.hmmm..Gonna study study and study much tonight.Wish me luck for the test tomoro!

******

Played badminton after school today.We were basically very messy..shuttlecocks flying here and there.haha.And Daphne's TERhit Maine's head with the shuttlecock.wad's funny is..the hilarious thing here is..it landed RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MAINE'S HEAD! LOL.daphne and I couldn't help ourselves from laughing.Paired up with Melenie.playing with her might be my most horrible nightmare because she does funny crazy kung fu+ballerina style when she hits the shuttlecock.HAHAHA.I laughed at her till I lose my strength to smash.ahaha.
*******
Got a task for Paveena today.. and wow.its not just a simple task.pretty pressuring.Yellow House secret.cant mention anything here.have to get it done by this weekend I guess.GOSH.. I honestly,sincerely have no time to spare for relaxation.even on weekends.How crazy this is to have a schedule which is more..wayyy more busy than the Prime Minister's?
******

Gonna start doing my music works on Sibelius.Gosh..how to compose beats and alter songs on it??

******
One last thing..
CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO PRINT SOMETHING??
Its urgent.


No comments:

Post a Comment