Thursday, February 25

4 school days in a week.

Monday

Assembly as usual.. Music and choir girls got called out for singing the anthem.As usual,no one would go out.Only when we started to step towards the place that's when they come slowly.Hello people?Why do you wanna join choir and audition all but not proud to be a choir member?Singing in assembly doesn't cost you your life right?And even worse is that the seniors don't even lead us.Anyways,my frens and I gotta face it eventhough we're not in choir.

It was Pn.Florina's bday!We had music lesson too on every Mondays.Pn.Florina acted like usual.I don't think she expected us to remember her bday.When she was busy distributing papers to us,we counted softly 1..2..3..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PN.FLORINA~~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOO YOUUUUUUU~ !!


 

She kept telling us to shhh shhh shhh!because she dun want the whole school to hear that.well,who cares.all 9 of us were in the chapel and we sang.for that,she took out a whole cake she received from the other teachers and shared with us.AWWW..love music lesson sooo much.its stress free.We got our folio on the same day but doing music folio just feels good.hehe.


 

TUESDAY

Nothing much for the day.less homework..had sports practice.went for Mano tt right after sports practice.

At night,whole family went to visit Miching and her grandma.I had to study sejarah so I brought my book along.LOL.ppl go and visit but I go to study.Miching had a lot of homeworks to complete too.But we chatted more than we study =P Its nice to catch up with old times.aww..I love her =)


 

WEDNESDAY

Had rangers marching practice.It was overall..kelam.everyone was trying to do different stunts.hahaha.And oohh..people just LOVEEEE my eye colour =)

I somehow love my accounts teacher eyes though.its amazingly mesmerizing!Melenie would agree with me.haha.

Went for add maths tuition.Went high and Jing was really noisy.LOL.


 

THURSDAY

Got over sukantara.No homeworks for today!haha.but had double tuition and now I am super sleepy.


 

BYE!

Going out tomoro =)

No comments:

Post a Comment